Thinking Out Loud: Detoxing Life
Many of us diet to get rid of toxicities in our body. But what about our life? How can we detox our life? Before I start a new year, I ask myself a few questions:
1) What is the one habit I can start that will increase the quality of my life?
2) What is the one habit I need to get rid of in order to increase the quality of my life?
3) Who is that one person who significantly increases the quality of my life, and how can I make their life better?
4) Who is that one toxic person I am tolerating, and dealing with, who decreases the quality of my life? How can I distance myself from them?
5) What is the one thing I feel bitter about that I need to let go, so that I can move forward?
May we all get peace of mind in these turbulent times!
See you next year.
© 2021 Sheetal Mehata.
For More Stories and Quotes by shon Mehta visit